Explore the Intersection of Analytic Insights, Technology and Technique at the DAA Atlanta Symposium
Tuesday, May 01, 2012
Wakefield, MA—April 30, 2012— The Digital Analytics Association (DAA), formerly known as the Web Analytics Association (WAA), will host an inaugural symposium in Atlanta, GA, at 12:00 p.m. on May 17. The theme of the event is "Explore the Intersection of Insights, Technology and Technique," and the half-day seminar will feature some of the most influential digital analytics thought leaders and practitioners. Attendees will learn how companies are leveraging technology and research to address various business challenges in the industry. Digital analysts, marketing and business professionals will gain professional development and networking opportunities and they will hear success stories, tactics, best practices and new ideas that they can leverage quickly.
The three main panels at the symposium will feature presentations on analytics technique, analytics technology and analytics insights. The three panels will include speakers from top companies, including:
- Joe Megibow, VP and General Manager, Expedia.com
- Matthew Gellis, Founder and CEO, Keystone Solutions
- Eric Schmidt, Senior Manager, Marketing Strategy and Insights, The Coca-Cola Company
- Bob Page, VP Analytics Platform, eBay
- Chuck Holland, VP - Industrial Engineering, UPS
- Carrie Nicholson, VP of Digital Research, Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. (TBS, Inc.)
- Evan LaPointe, VP, Search Discovery
- Christopher Tuff, SVP, Director of Earned and Emerging Media, 22squared, Inc.
- John Sherrod, Director of SEO, Search Discovery
- Kate Demange, Product Management, AutoTrader.com
- Bob Schukai, Global Head of Mobile Technology, Thomson Reuters
- Douglas Busk, Mobile Brand Strategy - Global Connections, The Coca-Cola Company
"Turner Broadcasting is excited to be a part of the inaugural DAA Atlanta Symposium,” said Colin Coleman, Senior Director Data Strategy, TBS, Inc. "This symposium will give analysts throughout the Atlanta region a competitive advantage through exceptional professional development and the only networking opportunity of its kind.”
The event will be made possible thanks to contributions from Adobe, IBM, Keystone Solutions and Turner Broadcasting. Additional partners include: Bango, comScore, eClerx, Nielsen, ObservePoint and Tealium. A limited number of additional sponsorship opportunities are still available. Interested parties may visit the website indicated below for further details. DAA members can register at a discounted fee of $10 and non-members pay only $50 to attend. To register or learn more, please visit: http://www.digitalanalyticsassociation.org/?page=atlanta2012
About the Digital Analytics Association (DAA):
The DAA is a not-for-profit, volunteer-powered association that helps members like Adobe, Expedia, SAS and Yahoo! become more valuable through education, community, research and advocacy. The DAA was founded as the Web Analytics Association in 2004. The organization has more than 2000 members worldwide, representing forty countries and a broad spectrum of expertise. For more information about the DAA, or to become a member, visit the DAA website at: www.digitalanalyticsassociation.org.
blast! PR for DAA