Webtrends Analytics 10: Next Generation Analytics for Marketers
See the new world of unified social, mobile and web analytics
Marketers, managers and technologists all need real-time performance insights at their fingertips.
With the new release of Analytics 10, Webtrends invites you to experience unified analytics uniquely made for digital marketing professionals.
In this webinar you’ll learn:
- Why the market is overdue for a new approach to multichannel performance insights
- How Analytics 10 focuses on the marketing organization
- How those at the forefront at Logitech and 3M are using this new analytics-in-action
- Steve Earl, Director of Product Marketing at Webtrends,discusses why the time is right for multi-channel analytics.
- Justin Garrity, Director of User Experience at Webtrends,demonstrates the key capabilities of Analytics 10.
- David Mickelson, Web Metrics Manager
- David Reynolds-Gooch, Interactive Marketing Group Manager at 3M
- Kris Irizawa, Web Analytics Analyst at Logitech
- Customers from our pre-release program discuss what Analytics 10 now means for their success.
Register today for this webinar and see how analytics looks and functions when it’s built for the challenges of today’s marketing ecosystem.
« Go to Upcoming Event List