Rainmaker: Analytics as the New Currency for Marketing ROI
DAA Chicago Symposium
December 5, 2012
Symposium: 12:30pm - 6:00pm
Networking Reception: 6:00 - 7:00pm
(Members $10, Non-Members $50)
Holiday Inn, located in the Chicago Sun-Times building
350 West Mart Center
14th Floor Sauganash Ballroom
Chicago, Illinois 60654
Download Event Overview
Rainmakers not only create new opportunities, they close them. This half day workshop will outline the skills, knowledge, and tactics required to fundamentally drive growth and performance in organizations through analytics. The Chicago DAA Symposium will feature thought-leading presentations from some of the greatest rainmakers in the industry on what it takes to drive a multi-channel business; whether that involves people, processes or technology.
Space is limited so be sure to register today to guarantee your spot at the Symposium!
Registration for DAA members is at the discounted price of $10, while non-members can register for $50. This is a great time to join the Association and avail yourself of this and many other opportunities that the DAA brings your way.
No refunds will be given after November 9, 2012.
Reasons to Attend
- Gain insights on multi-channel attribution, predictive marketing, real-time reporting, segmentation, tag management and much more!
- Learn how to drive growth within your organization with best practices and tactics you can bring back to your office.
- Meet and network with over 200 digital marketers and analytics professionals from the Midwest and beyond.
How to Get There
The Holiday Inn Chicago Mart is a 20 minute drive from Chicago Midway International Airport.
Bing Driving Directions.
Parking is available in the parking lot adjacent to the Hotel. Parking fees are as follows:
- $36 per night with in and out privileges
- $10 parking for event attendees not staying overnight at the hotel
*Please note: Parking must be paid and validated at the hotel front desk on the 15th floor to receive the discounted rate.
There is a small block of hotel rooms available at the Holiday Inn ($139 ++ per night) which are available on a first come first serve basis. To book a room please call 312-836-5000 and mention the Digital Analytics Association.
- Jim Sterne, Founder eMetrics Marketing Optimization and Chairman, DAA
- Joe Stanhope, Principal Analyst at Forrester
- Adam Garcia, Sr Manager, Customer Acquisition at Walgreens
- Joe Brown, Director of Web Analytics & Reporting at Lincoln Financial Group
- Ray Grady, EVP at Acquity Group and General Manager at Digital Li-Ning
- Josh Dreller, Sr. Director, Client and Industry Solutions at Visual IQ
- Adam Greco, Senior Partner at Web Analytics Demystified
- Bill Bruno, CEO at Stratigent
- Domenic Tassone, VP Digtial Analytics & Operations at Encima Group
- Peter Norwood, COO at Adometry
- Carrie Frazee, Associate Director, Strategy & Analysis at Digitas
- Chris Krohn, President and Chief Marketing Officer at Restaurant.com
- Woody Meachum, Director of Digital Strategy at OMD
- Claudia Smalley, Director Marketing Optimization at Leo Burnett/Arc Worldwide
- Scot Wheeler, Marketing Science Sr Director at Critical Mass
- Chris Moloney, Head of Marketing at Wells Fargo
||Registration & Exhibit Browsing
||DAA Chicago Chapter Remarks
Founder, eMetrics Marketing Optimization
||Agency & Client Panel
- Chris Krohn, Restaurant.com
- Adam Garcia, Walgreens
- Domenic Tassone, Encima Group
- Adam Greco, Web Analytics Demystified
- Scot Wheeler, Critical Mass
- Chris Moloney, Head of Marketing at Wells Fargo
- Ray Grady, Acquity Group
Question Master: The questions that clients ask agencies
Modern marketing has evolved into a complex dance of customer relationships, integrated communications and personalized media leaving marketers with data-tons of it. To make use of that data and increasing need of ROI, measurement has grown more sophisticated. We have gathered high profile clients and agencies throughout the Chicagoland for a question and answer session. Topics include: Insights, Reporting, Predictive Analytics, Data Visualization and more!
||Networking Break and Exhibit Browsing
- Woody Meachum, OMD
- Peter Norwood, Adometry
- Carrie Frazee, Digitas
Deal Maker: Attribution As the Shared Currency Between Analyst & Media Buyers
Traditionally, marketing analysts and media buyers – either at brands or at agencies – have spoken two very different languages, and tend to hang out at two very different water coolers. But with the expanding variety of channels that advertisers are using to market their products, the explosion in the amount of marketing performance data being produced by those channels, and the ever-increasing demand to justify every marketing dollar spent – or requested – these two factions need to start pulling from the same end of the organizational rope. The fact is that the implementation and utilization of marketing attribution within an organization can serve as a facilitator of communication, cooperation, common ground, and success between two constituencies. Participants on this panel will provide both macro-level and implementation-level examples and best practices on how to utilize the attribution process, its findings and its recommendations for analysts and media buyers to utilize the same intellectual currency to produce significant media efficiency gains and achieve organizational goals.
Bill Bruno, Stratigent
||Tag Management Panel
- Joe Brown, Lincoln Financial
- Maigari Jinkiri, Stratigent
- Doug Rothery, Starcom
Tag, you're it
There’s something new in the world of tracking known as Tag Management. You may have heard of it over the last year or so. This technology has quickly spawned a number of companies and investments admit small and large corporations. In this session you will hear success stories from Lincoln Financial, United and Starcom and how tags have helped their organization measure traffic and optimize online marketing programs. You will also hear from vendor-neutral consultancy on how tag management has truly bee a "game changer" for online marketers.
||Encima Group, Tealium
||DAA National Remarks
Stay in the Loop!
Stay in touch with the DAA Chicago Chapter via: @DAAchicago :: Twitter tag #DAAChicago :: LinkedIn :: Facebook